- Caterpillar LogisticsMexico City
- Johnson & JohnsonCiudad Juarez
- Philips ElectronicsCiudad Juarez
- Providence TowersDallas, TX
- 280 Trumbull StreetHartford, CT
- YazakiCiudad Chihuahua
- 750 Main StreetHartford, CT
- Allianz Financial CentreDallas, TX
- Cigna TowerDallas, TX
- Hitachi TransportTijuana
- LiteOnCiudad Juarez
- Tyco ElectronicsCiudad Juarez
- Wolverine TubeMonterrey
- Honeywell / SunPowerMexicali
Cambridge Realty Partners acquires, develops and manages real estate in the United States and Mexico. The company was founded in 1978 in Hartford, Connecticut and is now headquartered in New Haven, Connecticut. Its Mexico operations have been managed from its offices in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Cambridge is a consistent contrarian that has demonstrated an unfailing ability to acquire undervalued assets and recognize mispriced development opportunities. This has resulted in a 35 year track record of producing outstanding risk-adjusted returns to Cambridge’s investors.